Office Manager — Lockland
Summary of Position
The Office Manager is a collaborative, results oriented professional who can effectively manage relationships and processes across the Lockland site. This position is entrusted with the “hands on” performance of complex administrative tasks and initiatives on a daily basis. This professional level position has responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee engagement, facilitating ethics compliance, payroll administration and HR metrics/ analytics. This role is responsible for facilitating an employer of choice atmosphere by providing professionalism, leadership, confidentiality and administrating tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred or PHR/SPHR Certification.
- Previous HRIS system experience preferred.
- Highly developed, solution-oriented interpersonal skills, applied to working effectively with people of varying backgrounds & cultures.
- A passion and a high degree of aptitude for attention to detail, organizational skills and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Able to juggle competing demands, prioritize, work with a sense of urgency, meet deadlines, exceed expectations, and deliver on commitments in a fast-paced high energy environment.
- Excellent customer services skills in dealing with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Prior Manufacturing experience preferably in a union environment.
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion, maturity and professionalism.
- Ability to promote the corporate culture through a demeanor of professionalism, helpfulness, respect, integrity, teamwork, drive to exceed expectations, and positive energy at all times.
- Strong collaboration skills in team settings, working groups, and committees, both as a team player as well as a leader.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and a technical aptitude for learning new systems.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Through leadership and facilitation will augment positive employer of choice presence and employee engagement.
- Ability to provide needed data to Global HR team in regard to tracking data across the site based upon defined metrics.
- Administers hourly time and attendance administration.
- Tracks all Union required data ie overtime hours, attendance, seniority, vacation, etc.
- Responsible for recruitment and requisition procedures to fill assigned positions in the Lockland; work in conjunction with the Plant Mgr and the Regional HR team.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment such as EEO1 and I-9 requirements.
- Assists with new employee recruitment, orientation and required paperwork to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Maintains employee records such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, pay changes etc.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Take initiative to keep current on all trends and issues that affect HR and communicate with local HR in regard to implications and suggested path forward.
- Participate in Employee Social Committee to promote employee morale
- Facilitates administrative and personnel related invoice processing.
- Maintain office files
- Coordinate Holiday activities based on budget
- Communicate site information as requested
- Facilitate the administration of STD / FMLA by working with Regional HR team
- Primary back-up to Administrative Assistant
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Incumbent Reports To:
Positions Reporting To the Incumbent:
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and/or a general application. Be sure to attach your resume and list the position title in your subject line. You may also fill out a general application and bring it to a Chromaflo facility.
Review all open career opportunities