Summary of Position
This position is responsible for global managerial reporting, annual budget process, key operational and commercial analysis and programs/systems/policies to support each. The role also supports M&A activities and various ad hoc analysis. This role will touch many parts of the organization working closely with Finance/Accounting colleagues and partnering with Operations and Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required, MBA or CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience and growth in Finance/FP&A positon of high-growth companies is preferred.
- Demonstrated growth in corporate planning/FP&A including experience managing budgets and building supporting processes and systems.
- Basic understanding of GAAP accounting principles required. Prefer IFAS/IAS and GAAP.
- Advanced analytical skills and mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong/Advanced MS Excel skills and Microsoft Office skills.
- Direct experience with SAP, Hyperion and Business Objects is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; assertiveness in the face of opposing perspectives.
- Ability to work with executive staff.
- Impeccable integrity with an ability to handle highly confidential information.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Create and maintain the financial planning process (budgeting, forecasting and modeling) for operations, sales growth, acquisitions, financing models, etc.
- Develop and prepare key operational and financial metrics, reports and presentations for senior management.
- Drive the consolidated forecasting process and be responsible for the financial forecast models, including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, and all supporting schedules.
- Develop the financial modeling and related metrics for M&A targets.
- Create and manage effective financial and operational metric systems to provide management with information regarding company performance.
- Own monthly and quarterly management reporting packages and materials required for board presentations, ensuring their quality, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Support the corporate functions in managing their spending budgets, including monthly budget vs. actual analysis, headcount reporting, monthly and quarterly expense forecast updates, annual planning, and special projects.
- Working closely with management leadership to identify and model growth opportunities while objectively assessing underlying assumptions.
- Develop ad-hoc financial reports and models for senior management to aid in effective planning/forecasting and performance evaluation for various key metrics.
- Provide benchmarking analysis of peer group companies.
- Assists outside accountants/auditors as needed.
- Attends required meetings both internal and external. This may include evening and weekend meetings as well as overnight travel.
- Perform other essential functions as assigned.
Measure of Performance and Accountability
- Exercises sound and prudent judgment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Exercises ethical decision making in all decisions.
- Exhibits teamwork and fosters a working relationship with intra/inter departmental employees.
- Ability to communicate orally with shareholders, management, staff, vendors and outside parties either face-to-face, one-on-one, over the telephone or in group settings.
- Produces written communications with clear, organized thoughts using proper sentence construction, grammar, and punctuation.
- Adheres to all Company safety standards, training and other HS&E requirements.
- Reports injury/illness and/or environmental incidents.
Incumbent Reports To:
Controller – Global
Positions Reporting To the Incumbent:
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and/or a general application. Be sure to attach your resume and list the position title in your subject line. You may also fill out a general application and bring it to a Chromaflo facility.
Review all open career opportunities