Quality Control Lab Technician
Summary of Position
This full-time position will work along with other lab technicians supporting colorant manufacturing at the Brampton, ON, Canada Site. In this position the Technician will be responsible for the testing of production batches against designated product specifications; recommending in-process adjustments to production batches; the evaluation of incoming raw materials; any duties that support these activities and inform and promote a perspective and attitude of continuous improvement.
- College diploma in Chemistry related fields
- Coating Technology Certificate preferred
- 2 years of lab related experience preferred
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong math skills
Measure of Performance and Accountability
- Will be given performance reviews on an annual basis to evaluate all/other aspects of their work including timeliness and attendance.
- Meeting required minimum attendance at area safety meetings and safety training and completion of HS&E Area Checklist (as assigned).
- Prevention of personal injury/illness
- Personal standards of performance
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Departments across Site and Region
The Incumbent Reports To
- Quality Control Manager – Brampton Site
Positions Reporting to the Incumbent
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and/or a general application. Be sure to attach your resume and list the position title in your subject line. You may also fill out a general application and bring it to a Chromaflo facility.